Our RV- yet to be named. Any help out there?
- Manufacturer: Tiffin
- Model: 2005 Allegro Bus – two slide outs “Diesel Pusher “
- Cummins Turbocharged 400 HP ISL
- Air Bag suspension with auto hydraulic levelers when parked
- Length: 40 Feet – with Jeep and bicycles – 64 feet
- Max Weight: 34,000 lbs.
- Tow -Jeep Wrangler Sahara
- Fuel – 150 gallons
- Water 90 gallons
- Storage Space – lots!
- Air conditioners – two on roof and one large dash
- Generator – Onan 7,500 watt diesel
- 50 Amps when plugged to shore power
We found this well loved coach parked in the Redding Elks parking lot while on a bike ride in 2012. It clearly had been well cared for by the owners. As we were admiring the coach, the owners Gary and Shirley Smoot emerged and posted a “for sale” sign. Bonny and I introduced ourselves and we stopped and talked. We made new friends and 6 months later purchased the coach in January 2013 with about 52,000 miles on the odometer. A quality coach such as this is engineered to run well beyond 150,000 miles if well maintained and loved. This baby is only a teenager.